Thursday, April 7, 2011

BBQ Pulled Pork

Another delicious seasoning packet that I highly recommend. And its made with the slow cooker! You can cook it either on LOW for 8 hours, or HIGH for 4 hours. I suggest doing the LOW for 8 hours--it gets more of the "pulled pork" taste and look, and the juices are more like a sauce. The HIGH setting keeps it pretty chunky and not so stringy, and the juice isn't thickened.

BBQ PULLED PORK


I forgot to put it in in the morning, so this is the chunkier pork. HIGH for 4 Hours.
Get a 3lb pork shoulder roast, mix the seasoning with ketchup, brown sugar and apple cider and throw it in the crock pot and your done! Couldn't be any easier than THAT!

Perfect served on buns with a side of tater tots and corn on the cob!

I know this has been a really boring week--but life got crazy, and I haven't had much more time than that. Sometimes its good to have these meals on hand for just like times like this. I promise it'll get better! Promise! I have some great meals coming--and you don't wanna to miss out!

This is what I have been doing....by the way...Its part of the Corps of Engineers Spouses events during this big HOORAH--GO ENGINEERS (aka ENFORCE) week. I got to ride in a 113 vehicle (personnel transporter)

In case of a roll-over.....just roll with it! (says our driver)
I just thought this was a really funny picture, and I wanted to share it with all my wonderful readers. Things like this make me love being part of the Military family even more. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I love the slow cooker. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...