Thursday, April 28, 2011

Calling all Strawberries! **LINKY**

IN NEED OF STRAWBERRY RECIPES!

At the commissary, the strawberries were on for 99 cents a pack--and I got a bunch of packs! But now what do I do?? It would be easy for me to just start googleing or food blog search it...but I thought this would be a great opportunity for my wonderful viewers to get their input!

Please make sure you are a follower via GFC and grab my button as you share as pass on this linky (but not necessary if you don't want to)! Enter as many times as you would like, as long as you don't repeat the recipe. This linky will close on May 1st (Sunday)--I want to be able to use the recipes before the strawberries go bad =) I will show my favorites and feature the recipes and the blog it came from when I try it!

Link away! Please pass the word around!

5 comments:

Kim McCallie said...

Hi! I've added my Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie. I'm also having a dessert linky party at A Well-Seasoned Life if you're interested in adding a dessert: http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/04/sweet-indulgences-sunday-1.html

Thanks for hosting! Kim

Marye said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Invite. :)

So glad you stopped in and took a look around
Lark's Country Heart.

Feel free to link up to Made it on Monday.
*link ups are open every WED.-SAT.*

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Thank you for the invitation. I'm now also following you. Feel free to participate in my Monday and Thursday recipe linkies at Joy of Desserts too. :-)

http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com

Naturally Me Creations said...

Hi there! Thanx for following! :)

I don't have a blog post about strawberries, but one of my favourites is a banana & strawberry smoothie. I don't measure exactly, but use about 2 large bananas, handful of strawberries (or more if you want, doesn't really matter!), 2 or 3 spoons of greek yoghurt and some orange juice to help make it more liquidy and drinkable. Blend together and drink up! (this is enough for 2 people).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...