Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spinach and Turkey Pie

So I had this fabulous dish planned to share. The day I made it, terrible storms were passing through, so I had no natural light, so the picture really sucks. I was hopping that this post would be soooooo awesome that everyone would bypass the picture...until I sat down to write it out and I can't find the recipe. And its one I found in a magazine ages ago so no "internet look up" possible. And I did try. Its from a magazine called "Anyone can cook."

So what now? Just post the picture and say "haha look what I made and you can't!"? Ya, your right, I should.

SPINACH & TURKEY PIE
IMG_7198 (950x950)

What it has in it: 1 box of angel hair noodles, 2 cups of turkey (chopped) 2 boxes of frozen (thawed and drained) spinach, 3 eggs, so milk, salt, and mozzarella cheese....bake for 50 minutes....

So If you are determined to make this, I'm pretty sure that was all that I used in it. I tripled it and gave some to my neighbor who moving. But the ingredients I listed are for 1 pan. So its easy to multiply.

I'm sorry my friends, that was the best I could do. Hopefully it won't happen again.

3 comments:

cris said...

Will have to try this recipe! I am now following you, thanks for the comment earlier! Loved your Wordless Wednesday pic! looked tasty!

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you!

This dish looks yum! I need to try this recipe, thanks for sharing it!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

That's OK. I think most of us can figure it out from what you posted. It sounds really good. I'll use fresh spinach because I have a thing about frozen spinach, but that's just me. Thank you for sharing this tasty and frugal dish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...