Friday, February 3, 2012

T&T: Waffle Iron

Have you ever wanted cinnamon rolls but not have time to cook them in an oven for 20-25 minutes? I have come to that situation several times. So I made waffles the other day (with the waffle iron) and got my wheels spinning. What would happen if I put the cinnamon rolls IN the WAFFLE IRON? Sure enough....GENIUS. My kids ask for them this way more than they to the "right" way!

T&T: Cook cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron.
  • Make sure you spray the iron really good with cooking spray, or it will stick (believe me).
  • Spread the icing on immediately after you get it out so it can melt in all the little squares.
  • Don't like cinnamon rolls? You can do it with canned biscuits too! Top it will butter/jam/jelly!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oohh my gosh - I'm TOTALLY doing this!

Thanks for the tip! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now I want a waffle iron! I thought it was silly to have something that only does one thing. But now I know it does more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...