1 zucchini, sliced
1 yellow squash, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 orange pepper, sliced
1/2 bundles asparagus, trimmed and sliced
2 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon fried oregano
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- After slicing all the vegetables, toss with olive oil. Split the batch into 2 different bowls.
- In one bowl, toss vegetables with rosemary. In the other bowl, with oregano.
- Then place the vegetables in a roasting pan.
- Roast in the over for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle feta cheese over top. Serve warm.