Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Sweets Round-Up! {linky}

Trying something new this weekend! So many Christmas parties and gatherings, I could use all the help possible with deciding what to bring! I've partnered up with Ground Beef Budget Cooking and More and Noshing with the Nolands to participate in the fun! Please visit their pages with sweets and show them some blog-love! =)

Quick Eggnog Pie

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rocky Road Chocolate

So now help us out with some delicious dishes! 
This is a blog hop! Link up your "sweets" recipes! Please limit to only 3, thanks!

2 comments:

Lisa Boyle said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I am sharing my chocolate chip cookies. They are a staple around here this time of year and a big hit with the kiddos. :-)

Kristen@CountryFitFamily said...

Awesome linky idea! I linked up a couple. Pinned it. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...